Show All Answers
Yuba Water Agency's Procurement and Purchasing Department manages bids for various types of services, commodities and public works projects. Additionally, purchasing handles the agency's surplus and credit card programs (CalCard), and manages facilities development and maintenance of non-hydro facilities.
Bid postings and RFPs
It is a program created in 1983 that allows local agencies to perform public project work up to $45,000 with its own workforce if the agency elects to follow the cost accounting procedures set forth in the Cost Accounting Policies and Procedures Manual of the California Uniform Construction Cost Accounting Commission. The Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act is enacted under Public Contracts Code Section 22000 through 22045. For additional information visit http://www.sco.ca.gov/ard_cuccac.html.
Insurance requirements will vary depending on the work being provided. Standard policy coverage limits are:
- General liability: $2,000,000 per occurance and $5,000,000 aggregate
- Automobile: $2,000,000 per accident
- Employer's Liability: $1,000,000 per accident
- Professional Liability: $1,000,000 per claim
- Workers Compensation requirements are set by statutory limits