Community Impact Grant and Loan Program Policy
*The Yuba Water Agency Board of Directors adopted a new Community Impact Grant and Loan Program Policy on October 6, 2020. Please be advised this webpage is currently under development and content is subject to change without notice. For more information, contact Jim Mitrisin via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of this policy is to establish the principal policies and procedures to govern the application, review, and approval of grants and/or low-interest loans by Yuba Water Agency.
The objectives are to provide for the consistent, fair and effective distribution of Yuba Water funds to public agencies and non-profit entities to improve flood risk reduction capabilities within Yuba County; to improve the supply and reliability of water to the lands and inhabitants within Yuba County; to improve the overall well-being of Yuba County residents consistent with the Yuba County Water Agency Act; and to further other purposes enumerated herein consistent with the powers and duties prescribed in the Agency Act, Sustainable Groundwater Management Act, and other applicable laws. This policy is intended to guide the Yuba Water staff and Board of Directors (Board) in the distribution of grant funds to eligible grantees.
Community Impact Grant and Loan Program Policy Appendices:
- Section 1.0 - Purpose of the Community Impact Grant and Loan Program Policy
- Section 2.0 - Annual Allocation of Funds
- Section 3.0 - Areas of Funding
- Section 4.0 - Eligibility
- Section 5.0 - Authority to Approve Grants and Loans
- Section 6.0 - Authority to Decline a Grant or Loan Application or Approve Funding
- Section 7.0 - Delegation of Grant Program Management
- Section 8.0 - Integrated Regional Water Management
- Section 9.0 - Application Acceptance Windows, and General Review Process
- Section 10.0 - Delegation of Authority to Prepare and Approve Grant and Loan Agreements
- Section 11.0 - Final Report
- Section 12.0 - Policy Waiver